Hot news! Map printing feature is the latest gift for StarPrint users.
That’s so wonderful!
Although Google Map feature has been equipped on android devices for a long time, it’s still inconvenient to navigate on such tiny smartphone screens, or even on larger tablets. Therefore, a printed map will work like a charm in many situations such as:
- You don’t have an internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G) on travelling
- The distance from your location to the destination is too far to view comfortably on a smartphone screen
- You would like to save battery energy for other purposes.
- While you travel abroad, a far city or unfamiliar place, a printed map of your hotel or coming venues is more convenient. Even in case you lost phone or run out of battery, it will be helpful to bring a map.
- You can mark, draw or take note as much as you want on that map.
Also, coming with this new update is some improvement for better app performance.
What are other features you would expect in a printer app for so long?
Write to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StarPrint.Android/
All printing features on StarPrint up till now:
- Printing: MS Office Document, Open Office, Pictures, Photos from Camera, PDF, Gmail, Calendar, Contact, Google Drive, Instagram, and Map (New).
- Print via: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, shared network, etc.
- OS: Android 2.3 and above
Note: The new map function will require your devices turn on GPS permission for accurate navigation.