Last updated on Jul 01, 2016
If you do not accept this Policy, IVC may not be able to provide you with access or use of our products. Accordingly, you may close your account.
This Policy describes how Android Print websites, tools, applications, and services (“Android Print”) handle your personal information. Android Print collects, uses, and shares personal information to help Android Print work and keep Android Print safe (details below).
Collection. Information posted on Android Print is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in the United States and in the Japan and elsewhere in the world where Android Print has facilities. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to Android Print’s collection, use, disclosure of your personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States and Japan and elsewhere in the world where Android Print has facilities. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer (or device) sign-on data (including device ID when using or downloading the mobile app), statistics on page views, traffic to and from Android Print and ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site); and
- other information, including users’ IP address and standard web log information.
Use. Android Print uses users’ personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe interactions and enforce our policies;
- customize, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising;
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Disclosure. Android Print doesn’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. Android Print may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Android Print may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- service providers who help with our business operations.
Information You Share on Android Print. Your User Name will be displayed in the Android Print Support Forum and will be available to the public. If you associate your name with your User Name, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify some of your Android Print activities.
Transfer of Personal Data to Other Companies. We may share your information with members of the IVC family – to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
Security. We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so we make no guarantees.
Cookies. Android Print or our service providers may use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. For more information on your choices about accepting cookies, consult your browser help function.
Android Print sometimes works with service providers who may place cookies on your computer and mobile device to serve and measure the effectiveness of ads on our or our advertising partners’ behalf and collect anonymous information about how you use websites owned by IVC and its affiliates. This information allows them to help us customize our content and advertising. IVC does not allow these companies to collect any personal information about you using these cookies.
General. This Policy may be updated at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use Android Print or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If IVC or our affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, IVC may share personal information with another company, but this Policy will continue to apply.